- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replacement for - 1997-1999 2001-2003 Acura CL, 2001-2002 Acura MDX, 2000-2003 Acura TL, 1996-1997 2000-2002 Honda Accord, 1999-2005 Honda Civic, 1996-2004 Honda Odyssey, 2003-2004 Honda Pilot, 1996 Honda Prelude, 1996-1999 Isuzu Oasis
- Sensor Position - Bank 1 Sensor 1 is the upstream (pre-cat) on the passenger side. Bank 1 Sensor 2 is the downstream (post cat) on the passenger side. Bank 2 Sensor 1 is on the upstream (pre-cat) on the driver side. Bank 2 Sensor 2 is the downstream (post cat) on the driver side. Sensor 1 is the O2 sensor that is located before (upstream) of the catalytic converter or also called the pre-catalytic converter
- The Difference Between universal o2 sensor and Air-Fuel sensors - Air-Fuel sensors perform the same function as a regular o2 sensor, but they precisely measure the amount oxygen in the exhaust rather than just switching between rich (too much fuel, not enough oxygen) and lean (too much oxygen, not enough fuel). Our Air-Fuel sensors sensors use a more sophisticated sensing element that provides a signal to the vehicle's ECU that is proportional to the amount of oxygen in the exhaust.
- CTCAUTO o2 sensor and suggestion - CTCAUTO o2 sensor 100% functional quality test before on-sale , works fine and Improve engine efficiency and performance .It is recommended that you have your Oxygen Sensors tested for proper performance every time the vehicle goes for a routine tune-up an d always before an emissions test. A malfunctioning Oxygen Sensor has an adverse effect on your fuel economy. When replaced as required, a new Oxygen Sensor will contribute to lower vehicle operating costs.
- GUARANTEE - We provide our worry-free 24-Hour reply, 30-Day Refund and consistently friendly customer service.
This fits your .
CTCAUTO Oxygen O2 Sensor upstream and downstream Fit for make model Acura CL: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK1600562
- Availability: In Stock